SAFE is a 501c-3 non-profit organization so all giving is tax deductible! All of SAFE’s services are provided free-of-charge to clients so donate now to keep free, confidential victim’s advocacy in Columbia County.
Shelter wish list:
- Toilet Paper
- Facial Tissues & Paper Towels
- Bath Towels & Wash Cloths
- Bottled Water
- Copy Paper
- Bus Passes
- Feminine Hygiene Products
- Shampoo & Conditioner
- Gas Vouchers
- Gift Certificates for Haircuts, Clothing, etc.
- Laundry Soap & Cleaning Supplies
The Starting Place Shelter’s Amazon.com wish list
Don’t forget to “Like” our Facebook Page and watch for our Monday Shelter Asks!
- (Don’t forget to shop smile.amazon.com and choose SAFE of Columbia County as your designated charity. SAFE then receives a percentage of the money you’re already spending on amazon.com, with no additional cost to you!)
Donate to our annual fundraiser, Roots of Resilience by becoming a sponsor and/or donating garden and plant-themed items for out auction. For more information about our annual fundraiser call our office at 503-397-7110 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org