SAFE’s board of directors work on a volunteer basis to help guide the organization toward responsible use of resources and makes sure we stay focused on our mission. To learn more about becoming a member of our Board of Directors, contact us at 503-397-7110.
Thank you to our Board Members:
Bob Gadotti, Chairperson
Melissa Castilleja, Board Secretary
Damien Donnelly-Cole, Treasurer
Our staff is comprised of:
- Executive Director: Ellyn Bell
- Shelter Coordinator/Lead Direct Service Advocate: Julie McCartney
- Prevention Educator: Michele Wilson
- DHS Co-Located Advocate: Janelle Adams
- Healthy Relationship Advocate/Administrative Assistant:
None at this time. Please check back later or go to the “Volunteer” page to learn about more ways to get involved.